There are several betting apps available from our bookmakers and some of apps include Bet365, Paddy Power, Betfair, William Hill and Pinnacle. These apps offer betting options for mobile device. These apps are safe, convenient and very secure. They allow you to bet with ease and reliability. You can easily access these betting apps using your mobile devices and you will be sure of being paid. The apps have also been customized to fit on your devices and also, they will help you enjoy your online betting. The technology used is advanced and everything works like the PC betting. You can also enjoy live TV streaming from your mobile device, so it makes the whole betting experience elegant.
You can find more information for each of these applications below
- Bet365 mobile app review – Features and supported devices. How to download and install Bet365 APK file on Android and Iphones/Ipads instruction.
- Betfair mobile app review – Betting coverage, features and layouts. Detailed guide with steps to download and use Betfair application on Andoid/iOS.
- William Hill mobile app review – What you should expect from WH’s mobile applications. This review covers most of the FAQs.
- Pinnacle Sports mobile app review – Pinnacle has great mobile version and app. Learn more about its pros and cons.
- Paddy Power mobile app review – Available markets and betting options are included. This app is available for almost all smartphones and tablets.
Pros and Cons of using mobile betting apps
It can be beneficial to bet using your mobile devices and it can also be quite limiting. Basically, there are some pros and cons of using the mobile betting apps. Here is a look at them:
Users can easily place their bets from anywhere. You can use the mobile apps from wherever you are and you will be sure of enjoying the same experience. You can also enjoy a customized betting experience, which has been designed to fit on your mobile device. Anything that is offered on the mobile app page can be accessed on the mobile device.
With the mobile betting devices, you will not be able to bet on some sports, since some events have not been devised for the mobile platform. The mobile apps will also need you to have a high internet connection. Technically, it needs a stronger connection than 3G. For that reason, you may not be able to access some sports. Some apps have been designed for specific mobile devices, so it can be challenging. Nonetheless, all our top apps support the major mobile device platforms.
FAQ about sports betting apps
• Can you find the betting apps on the major app stores?
Yes, all our bookmaker provide apps that can be found on iTunes App store and the Google Play Store. These apps have been authorized and they will fit in your mobile device.
• What if I can’t find the apps on the App Store?
It is possible that you might look for the genuine app from the app store. To tackle this, you will need to visit the official site of that bookmaker, then you will find a ink that will take you to the genuine app.
• Can you make deposits using your mobile device?
Yes, you can easily make deposits to your bookmaker account by entering your card number or any other financial info. You can also withdraw money easily from the account using our mobile device.
• Which is the most recommended connection speed?
There are several apps that are designed for the mobile apps, some will require more data, while others can easily run on a slower connection. All in all, it is highly advised to have a 3G connection of better, but the most recommended is 4G/LTE connection or a WiFi connection. The stronger the connection, the more reliable the app will be.
• Are there betting apps for Android and iOS devices?
Clearly, there is a difference between the two, but mostly, our bookmakers have developed apps that are suitable for both platforms. Nonetheless, it is recommended to understand the mobile app and ensure that it is possible of working on your platform.
• Is it safe to use the betting apps over a WiFi connection?
Many new bettors have the worries of betting around a WiFi zone. The truth is that you can safely bet while using a WiFi connection, without worrying about the cases of fraud. The betting apps have been integrated with a secured platform, so no one can access your content.
Sports betting apps and available bonuses for their users
Some of the sporting betting apps that are available for the online users include Paddy Power, which offers £50 for the new customers. Betfair offers £25 to new customers, while Bet365 offers a Free Bet of £200.
With the increased use of mobile devices, our betting apps have been devised to run on the major mobile devices like Android and iOS devices. You will be sure of getting an app that will be supported by your mobile device, whether a mobile phone or a tablet.